To update your Gunbroker custom store in ShipStation, do the following:
New ShipStation Interface
1. Go to Account Settings (the gear icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels from the left-hand sidebar, then Store Setup.
3.Click the actions menu for your GunBroker store (the three dots to the right of your store name) and click Edit Marketplace Connection
4. In the Setup Marketplace Connection dialog, put your custom store URL from your account page on our site, as well as both your GunBroker username and password in the appropriate boxes.
- Test your connection using the Test Connection button.
- URL to custom XML Page: Enter the URL provided to you by Connect Gunbroker & Shipstation that contains your secret key. You can find this URL at the top of the Account page.
- Gunbroker Username & Password
- Statuses: Currently these are all bypassed. Only orders marked paid in Gunbroker import into ShipStation.
5. Once all fields have been entered and the Test Connection is a success, simply click Connect and complete your custom store setup like any other ShipStation store integration. Thank you and welcome aboard!